At this point it seems crazy that I worried about not having enough to do while I was here, that the time would be too long. I'm fully ensconced in our at-home routine now, and I can't believe it's only a couple weeks until I have to leave again. What exactly have I been doing with my time, you ask? How have I been housewifeing it up? Here's how.
- Making a concerted effort to see all 25 of Entertainment Weekly's 25 Movies You Need to See Before Oscar Night. Before Oscar night. 12 down...
- Fattening up CM's co-workers with baked goods.
- Reading in the tub.
- Tuesday night tap class (srsly).
- Watching any and all BBC crime dramas on instant Netflix. (Luther, anyone?)
- Braising meat.
- Obsessing over jobs for next season.
- Snuggling my kitten.
- Contemplating hanging things on the walls. Only contemplating, unfortunately.
- Zoo dates with my friends' kids.
- Honing (get it?) my knife skills.
- Racking up morning run mileage (my first race is Saturday!!).
I could get used to this...