- My cute AND practical snow boots. However many ankle-deep puddles I step into (TOO MANY), my feet stay warm and dry.
- CameraMan's sweet voice on my voicemail. And text messages. And emails. And video chats. Definitely the most important item on this list.
- Levain cookies warm from the oven.
- My iPhone playing this month's Bossy Beat Club mix.
- My Kindle. I'm currently reading a very fun book. It's making me want to write real letters with a pen.
- Looking forward to Vienna. Reading books, watching travel documentaries, eating weisswurst, studying German, and BUYING OUR PLANE TICKETS!
This is probably a boring post for you readers, but actively thinking about the good things has actually made me feel better. Tomorrow will bring more: clean laundry from the wash and fold, breakfast with the Wise Soprano, another chance to test my memory of 76 choristers who don't wear nametags, and a night in with this movie or this one. Maybe even a real blog post with writing and everything.